400A J Fuse Pole Mounted Fuse Cutout
|FOB Price:||US $16 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $16/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Negotiation|
- Model NO.: CE
- Type: Current Fuse
- Shape: Insert
- Fusing Device: Pop-up Solid
- Stud Size: M12
- Trademark: Cowinelec, OEM, ODM
- Specification: Used with J Fuse
- HS Code: 8536100000
- Breaking Capacity: High
- Usaga: Low Voltage
- Fusing Speed: F
- Standard: IEC
- Fuselink Ampere: 20-400A
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
Pole Mounted Cutouts
Rated at 400A
Our industry standard unit is a very popular model.Designed with ease of use and simplicity in
mind, this pole mountable fused cutout is the ideal method of providing rural dwellings with a safe protected and reliable Low Voltage power supply.
Manufactured from our own track-resistant grade of Glass Reinforced Polyester, this fused Cutout is unobtrusive in appearance, but robust for outdoor applications. Each fused Cutout includes M12 captive studs with nuts and washers for the reception of cable sockets (lugs) up to 300mm² (compression type only) with copper or aluminium conductors. For ease of mounting to either a wall or a wooden pole, the fused cutout is supplied with an M12 coach screw.
• Robust and tough design using our own formulation of DMC.
• Slide fit front cover for ease of jointing.
• 'Easy fit' studs accept cable sockets (lugs) up to 300mm²
• Designed to accept standard 'J' type fuselinks
• Fully compliant with the requirements of BS 7656:1993
• Fully meeting the design criteria of IP43
Note: Fuselink not included
This fused Cutout is designed to accommodate standard wedge 'J' type fuselinks to BS 88 with 82mm fixing centres.
Standard fuselink ratings range from 20 to 400A
|Cable Range||Fuse Link||Fuselink Ampere||Fuse Link Size|
|up to 300mms||BS88 J fuse||20-400A||82mm|